May 16, 2011

Oh My Crazy Busy Batman!

Seriously, I don't think I have had a full nights sleep in weeks.  I have been working on getting some teacher's gifts done this week, both personal and something I volunteered to do for the class gift.  Lots of meetings, doctors and end of the school craziness.  Also, I have been hit with the inspiration bug...which has me bubbling over with excitement and not enough hours in the day to try and accomplish everything.  Of course, everything I am working on currently I can't show off until next week, so today I will leave you with this.


I hope that my children will cherish that I am the mom who is not only willing, but encourage them to get dirty, messy, create, discover and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...