July 28, 2011

Project Runway is Back!


I love this show. It is soooo inspiring to me. I love to watch other creatives work. Maybe this season will inspire me to make a few outfits.  It's something I have really wanted to try my hand at, but am very intimidated by it.  I probably shouldn't be, but I am.  I need to get over it!

From the Project Runway Blog

I have also checked out all the designers portfolios.  I am super excited to see what comes from some of them.  I have already decided who a few of my favorites are based on that alone.  Let's hope their personality lives up to the quality of the work I've seem from them so far!

My faves (in no particular order) are:
Fallene Wells
Gunnar Deatherage
Laura Kathleen
Anya Ayoung Chee

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...