November 22, 2011

Favorite Photo Tuesday #27

I have been trying (almost desperately) to get a good shot of the kids together for a Christmas card.  I have been trying and trying and Colton has been very defiant.  He will look at the camera and just yell no.  So, when I finally caught a moment between the two boys, I knew that was going to be as good as it gets.


I wish that the skies had not been so overcast and blah looking, I also wish it hadn't been 80 degrees at 9:30 in the morning.  I feel kinda bad putting the kids in long sleeves and pants (for 20 minutes) so I could take the picture.  It worked out and I changed them back into cooler clothing so they could run laps around the giant Christmas tree before getting some cookies and heading home.

Well, I hope you stop by and check out a big announcement that I have lined up for tomorrow!  It is some exciting stuff, at least to me anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...