January 22, 2013

Drawing

I haven't posted my creative goals for 2013 yet.  I can assure you that one of my goals is to draw and paint more.  I want to do at least one drawing or painting per week.  

The rest of the goals...I honestly only remember one other because, I lost my list.  AWESOME.  What a way to start off with some goals, huh?  My other one is to get this house more organized. 


Want to know what else I lost?  The cute painting I did last week of a robot.  (Can you understand why one of the goals is to organize?)  I think it's out in my car, but right now, I can't find my slippers and the pavement is a little chilly and I don't feel like going out there to check. 


So, I will leave you with the one that I did last night.  I'll post the other one when I find it.


This was completed with sharpie markers, pencil and colored pencil.  I also had some classic rock that has been stuck in my head all day.  That may have influenced part of this piece.


Rock on Steve Miller band and Pink Floyd, may your songs in my head be replaced with something equally as awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your creations this year!
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...